Quality Services, Industry Experts
Garage Door Repair Encinitas, CA
Schedule Service Form. We’ll call you within 24-hours!
Book Online for Garage Door Repair Encinitas, CA!
Premier Garage Door Services — Door Dorks Ensures Every Project Is An Open And Shut Case
When it comes to Encinitas garage door repair services, there’s a reason why so many people trust Door Dorks to take care of their needs. We provide fast, proficient, and friendly service to every client, and our scope of expertise is second to none.
- Same day repairs
- Highest quality materials
- Honest inspections and quotes
- Fast, friendly service
- Quality workmanship guarantee
- Fully stocked trucks
Door Dorks Has Every Garage Door Service Encinitas Residents Need
Let’s face it: there are more effective uses of a homeowner’s time than worrying about garage door issues. But the reality is that issues come up, and when they do, you shouldn’t just pick any old repair company to handle them for you. Door Dorks has established a reputation of reputable garage door services in and around Encinitas, with a passion for doors (to an almost embarrassingly geeky degree) and quality and professionalism that you’ll always be satisfied with.
Give Door Dorks a call if you’re in need of any of the following services:
- Bent garage door panels: We take care of those unsightly dents and dings that happen over time to even the hardiest garage doors. We’ll mend or replace damaged panels and get the door looking good as new.
- Broken garage door springs: The springs are key in a garage door’s even weight distribution. Trust our professionals with this tricky, technical repair to give your door a brand new spring in its step.
- Defective remote controls and keypads: When it comes to garage door opener repair, Encinitas residents need look no further than Door Dorks’ expertise. We can fix or replace remote controls and keypads that aren’t working properly quickly and efficiently.
- Noisy garage door: Ah, the grinding and squealing of a noisy garage door. Music to my ears… said no one ever. Call us over if your door is making a racket and our specially trained Door Dorks technicians will get it singing a silent tune in no time.
- Broken rollers and cables: If your garage door rollers have come off the track or gotten stuck, take it from us: that’s yet another tricky repair that shouldn’t be left to amateurs. We’ll come right in and fix the issue or replace the malfunctioning part.
- Garage door installation: If you’re replacing an outdated or damaged garage door, we’re more than up to the task. And with our extensive inventory of brands and materials, you’ll have no problem finding the perfect fit to complement your home’s exterior aesthetic.
- Repairs on all makes and models: You name it, Door Dorks repairs it. We make it our business to service all the latest and most popular brands, makes, and models, including Craftsman, Stanley, LiftMaster, Sommer, Genie, and more.
Torsion Spring Replacement Near Encinitas CA
Here at Door Dorks, we provide professional garage door spring replacement service in Encinitas CA. Your garage door springs help maintain the weight of your garage door, so it is important for them to be well installed. This is why we thoroughly educate each of our technicians on how to safely complete a garage door spring replacement. When you call us for a garage door spring replacement near Encinitas CA, you can guarantee that we will do everything possible to ensure your garage door spring replacement goes smoothly. When you need a torsion spring replacement near Encinitas CA, call Door Dorks at 760-290-4564.
Signs You Need Garage Door Spring Replacement Near Encinitas CA
- Your garage door opens crooked or at an angle.
- Your garage door won’t open.
- Your garage door is heavy to open manually.
- Your spring is elongated.
- Your garage door is making grinding noises.
- There is a 3-4” gap between the coils of your spring.
If you notice any of the listed problems occurring in your garage door, then we recommend scheduling a garage door spring replacement as soon as possible. A worn-out garage door spring is liable to break at any time, which could cause your garage door to rapidly fall without warning. This could cause severe damage to you or your belongings.