Quality Services, Industry Experts
Garage Door Repair San Diego, CA
Schedule Service Form. We’ll call you within 24-hours!
Premier Garage Door Services – We Ensure Every Project Is Open And Shut, Every Time
A Fast, Flexible, And Friendly San Diego Garage Door Company
Whether you’re a homeowner, landlord, or property manager, you know the importance of finding reliable, quality-driven professional services for your property. After all, the garage door is not only a main focal point of the home, it’s also the main entry point. The San Diego garage door repair scene may be extensive, but Door Dorks rises above the rest as a company dedicated to superior quality, fast and thorough project management, and friendly customer service. We’re a name you can count on anytime, anywhere, no matter the repair.
Door Dorks: Nerd-Level Garage Door Service, San Diego
It may seem like an overstatement when we say we geek out on garage doors, but our nerdiness is legitimate. When it comes to installation, repairs, and custom garage doors, San Diego and its surrounding areas keep coming back to Door Dorks. Why? Because we do it all, and we do it all incredibly well.
- Bent garage door panels: We take care of those unsightly dents and dings that happen over time to even the hardiest garage doors. We’ll mend or replace damaged panels and get the door looking good as new.
- Broken garage door springs: The springs are key in a garage door’s even weight distribution. Trust our professionals with this tricky, technical repair to give your door a brand new spring in its step.
- Defective remote controls and keypads: When it comes to garage door opener repair, San Diego residents need look no further than Door Dorks’ expertise. We can fix or replace remote controls and keypads that aren’t working properly quickly and efficiently.
- Noisy garage door: Ah, the grinding and squealing of a noisy garage door. Music to my ears… said no one ever. call us over if your door is making a racket and our specially trained Door Dorks technicians will get it singing a silent tune in no time.
- Broken rollers and cables: If your garage door rollers have come off the track or gotten stuck, take it from us: that’s yet another tricky repair that shouldn’t be left to amateurs. We’ll come right in and fix the issue or replace the malfunctioning part.
- Garage door installation: If you’re replacing an outdated or damaged garage door, we’re more than up to the task. And with our extensive inventory of brands and materials, you’ll have no problem finding the perfect fit to complement your home’s exterior aesthetic.
- Repairs on all makes and models: You name it, Door Dorks repairs it. We make it our business to service all the latest and most popular brands, makes, and models, including: Craftsman, Stanley, LiftMaster, Sommer, Genie, and more.
Broken Garage Door Spring Repair Near San Diego CA
Garage door springs are one of the most important parts of your garage door, because they control its weight, and keep your door stable while lifting and lowering. Garage door springs can last 7-9 years with the proper maintenance, but once they begin to age, they will need to be replaced. When this time comes, you can trust in Door Dorks to complete your garage door spring replacement near San Diego CA. Our certified garage door experts are highly trained on safely completing garage door spring replacements in a timely manner. We are confident that we can successfully handle your broken garage door spring repair, leaving you with a dependable garage door.
Common Signs You Need Garage Door Spring Replacement
- Your garage door opens crooked or at an angle.
- You heard a loud popping noise come from your garage.
- Your garage door is heavy to open manually.
- Your spring is elongated.
- Your garage door won’t open.
- Your garage door opens halfway and suddenly slams down.
- Your garage door is making grinding noises.
- There is a 3-4” gap between the coils of your spring.
If you notice any of the listed issues, you should schedule a garage door spring replacement as soon as possible. A broken garage door spring will not only put extra strain on other parts of your garage door, but it will also make it unsafe to use your garage door. When you need garage door spring replacement near San Diego CA, make Door Dorks your first call!