Quality Services, Industry Experts
Schedule Service Form. We’ll call you within 24-hours!
Safety Devices At Door Dorks
Door Dorks’ Smart Garage Technology
We offer smart technology from Liftmaster MyQ, letting you monitor and control your garage door at any time from anywhere with just your Smartphone or mobile device. This is very useful in the following situations:
- You left your house and don’t remember if you closed the garage door.
- You want reliable, instant notification, comfort, and security.
- You want to give access to the housekeeper or a neighbor without giving a key to your front door.
- You just want to deck out your Man Cave with smartphone access or know that your kids are home safely.
Door Dorks Is The Way To Go
Why is Door Dorks the way to go if you’re concerned about the safety and security of your garage door? We’re nerdy about garage doors. Garage door service, repair, and installation are what we do every day. We provide:
- Expert diagnosis and the best security features
- Innovative solutions; we keep you updated with the latest garage door technologies that can be integrated into your garage system
The industry has come a long way in terms of safety and security features for garage doors. The advent of internet technologies allows us to offer more for our clients. Connectivity with smartphones and mobile devices has brought garage door safety and security to a new level.
Here Are Some Safety Device Options:
- Manual release handle – this provides a manual alternative to operate a garage door in time of power outage
- Security door lock – securely locks garage door once it closes, making access impossible
- Photographic eyes – recommended for those who have young children in and around the garage; this technology projects an invisible beam of light across a garage door opening; it automatically reverses to avoid contact when a person or objects are detected by its beam.
- Wireless keyless entry – a feature that allows you to open your garage door without using a remote control; it enables you to set temporary entry codes for friends and service personnel.